1-3 Dispatch On In-Stock Items
100% Genuine Quality Parts
Workshop Install Available
- Shipping & Backorder
- VEHICLE FITMENT
The 034Motorsport Turbo Inlet Pipe for the 2.0T MQB-Evo, Volkswagen MK8 GTI, and Audi 8Y A3, offers the highest flow possible to the turbo inlet when used with factory or High-Performance intakes like the S34 Intake. The MQB-Evo 2.0T Turbo Inlet Pipe is manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminum utilizing an internal diameter of 66mm for maximum airflow, with a machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum compressor inlet flange that perfectly mates to allow smooth air entry into the compressor housing.
The MQB-Evo 2.0T Turbo Inlet Pipe is designed to work with OEM-style turbo inlet hoses. The bead-rolled edge retains the inlet hose securely to the inlet pipe. The final touch is a durable gloss black finish for long-lasting good looks with a laser etched 034 logo to top it all off!
TURBO INLET ADAPTER RING:
The 034Motorsport Turbo Inlet Pipe utilizes a CNC-machined billet aluminum adapter ring that is perfectly matched to the factory turbo compressor housing. This unique oval shaped adapter ring is designed to be a smooth air entry between the turbocharger and Turbo Inlet Pipe that utilizes an O-ring to seal the adapter to the inlet. This adapter ring design will allow the 034Motorsport Turbo Inlet Pipe to adapt to future turbo upgrades with larger turbo compressor housings using upcoming larger adapter rings.
- CNC Machined, Billet Aluminum Flange
- Compressor Inlet Flange Adapter Machined for Smooth Airflow Into Compressor Housing
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Turbo Inlet Adapter to Match Turbo Inlet for Maximum Airflow
- Additional Adapter Rings Will Be Available In the Future
- Proven Power/Torque, and Airflow Gains
- OE 8Y A3 / GTI Assembly: 371.63 CFM @ 28 in.H20
- Insuction Bundle: 408.12 CFM @ 28 in.H20
- ~ 9.82% Increase
- Direct Bolt-on Installation.
- (1x) Turbo Inlet
- All Necessary Hardware
Can’t find the part you're after?
We can source all 034 Motorsport parts including those not listed on our website.