1-3 Dispatch On In-Stock Items
100% Genuine Quality Parts
Workshop Install Available
- Shipping & Backorder
- Vehicle Fitment
EGR & ASV Delete Kit for PD130 1.9 TDI Engines
Fits ALL VW / Audi / Seat and Skoda Vehicles with the PD130 Engines
- Reduces inlet air temperatures = more power
- Prevents inlet and turbo from clogging up
- CNC Machined from a single aluminium billet
- Brushed aluminium finish
- Made in the UK
These can also be fitted to any other 1.9 TDI Engine when using a PD130/PD150 Inlet Manifold
This kit consists of:
- Darkside Developments Race Pipe (51mm Diameter)
- Darkside EGR Blanking Plate (for Turbo EGR Port)
- 2 x M8 Nuts
- Vented Grub Screw (Boost Gauge Takeoff)
- Grub Screw (to block Boost Port)
- O-Ring Seal
- Mikalor 60mm Stainless Steel Hose Clamp
We use a 51mm (2") Pipe Diameter as we have found that the 57mm Pipe found in kits from other retailers are almost impossible to install with the standard EGR Intercooler Hose (with Clip Connector removed). The 51mm Pipe means the Rubber Hose slides easily over the pipe whilst still being secure. The twin grooves prevent the hose from slipping
Our unique Flange Design offers countersunk bolt holes, which keep the product looking neat when bolted to the manifold. This also means you can reuse the standard bolts rather than swapping for longer items. There is also no welds on the pipe as they are CNC Machined from a single aluminum billet
Our unique Grub Screw design allows for the neatest possible install, removing the bulky brass fitting found on other EGR Delete Kits. The tiny hole also eliminates the need to fit an 'in-line' reducer to stop the boost gauge from fluttering under heavy load. The design also means that customers who will not be using the boost takeoff will have a clean looking install
The 51mm EGR Delete is more suited to most models listed below, where the PD105 and PD150 Engines are more suited to the 57mm EGR Delete
- This EGR Delete will NOT fit the PD100 / PD115, and VE Engines. The EGR Delete for these models can be found here: https://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/products/darkside-1-9-8v-tdi-ve-90-110-and-pd100-pd115-egr-delete-race-pipe-51mm.html
- For the 1.9 PD105, this should only be used if you want to remove the EGR Valve AND ASV
- On All Passat / A4 models we recommend removing the OEM rubber pipe and replacing with the EGR silicone:
- Once the valve is either removed or blanked off the vehicles ECU will no longer get a signal from the EGR Valve causing the emmisions workshop light to appear on the dash board. We can remove this by reprogramming the EGR software on the ECU.
For more information on EGR Valves and Removal see here - https://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/egr-removal-delete/
Darkside Developments accepts no responsibility for the use of this part on the public highway where removal of emissions controls is prohibited. It is the customers responsibility to ensure they comply with rules and laws relating to their home country.
Can’t find the part you're after?
We can source all Darkside parts including those not listed on our website.