1-3 Dispatch On In-Stock Items
100% Genuine Quality Parts
Workshop Install Available
- Shipping & Backorder
- VEHICLE FITMENT
ALL THE PERFORMANCE WITH OR WITHOUT THE NOISE!
Give YOUR Kia Stinger the sound you want, and the performance to go with it!
You can adjust the volume of your sound system from the driver’s seat, as well as your Stinger’s exhaust sound (if you ticked that option box!), so why not the BOV sound too? The Deceptor Pro II feature the same patented Venting Bias Adjustment System as the Respons TMS, but adds electronic in-cabin adjustment so you can change how loud the BOV venting sound is, from the driver’s seat!
With over 20 years in the business of designing and manufacturing bypass and blow-off valves, GFB have learned a thing or two about managing boosted air, as well as the difference between a good blow-off valve, and a great one! Quality and performance are built into all GFB valves, so regardless of which of our kits you purchase, your investment will last a lifetime (which is why these products are backed by a lifetime warranty) and offer the best possible throttle response and boost holding that any bypass or blow-off valve could deliver.
Our range of bolt on kits for the Stinger offer many different options when it comes to venting sound, from silent to extremely loud, and anywhere in between. Because the Stinger does not use a MAF sensor, you can vent your BOVs to atmosphere without drivability issues such as backfiring or stalling.
Unbeatable quality, direct bolt-on fit, exclusive venting bias adjustment to control the sound, lifetime warranty, AND a performance benefit – that’s what we mean by
Performance Without Compromise.
Try our whistling trumpets! Gives a high-pitch whistle sound instead of the normal “whoosh”. Simply unscrew the existing trumpets and screw these on for a head-turning sound! Part # 5702 (sold as a single trumpet, purchase two for the Stinger)
Now You Can Control The Sound Of The BOV From Inside The Cabin!
So how much more can you do with a blow-off valve? Well, the Deceptor Pro II takes the ‘Respons’ concept even further...
- Adjust your BOV venting bias electronically on-the-fly
- Revised porting to optimise flow and venting bias
- Compact design fits in most factory valve locations
- Direct bolt on for many vehicles
- New bore finishing process ensures a lifetime of reliable operation
Deceptor Pro II features
Direct bolt-on for most vehicles available:
- Remote proportional venting bias/volume control- from silent to loud or anywhere in between
- Sleek, compact in-car BOV volume controller with backlit dial
- End point adjustment to control maximum vent to atmosphere bias setting
- Volume adjustment mechanism driven by a high-torque geared electric motor
- Durable, low-friction ger train supported by precision sealed ball-bearing
- Supplied with all parts and wiring required to have it up and running quickly and easily
Can’t find the part you're after?
We can source all GFB parts including those not listed on our website.
Deceptor Pro II T9512 Diverter / Blow Off Valve with Electronic Sound Adjustment System (Twin Valve Kit) for Kia Applications also suits:
KIA Stinger 3.3T-GDI 2017-On