1-3 Dispatch On In-Stock Items
100% Genuine Quality Parts
Workshop Install Available
- Shipping & Backorder
- VEHICLE FITMENT
At CTS Turbo we are proud to announce our new air intake system for the R55/R56/R57 Mini Cooper S range of vehicles. This premium Cold Air Intake kit was designed to work specifically for both Euro-spec and North American spec R56/R55/R57 Mini Cooper S models. Fully compatible with N16 and N18*** engines.
The OEM air scoop works in conjunction with our airbox to seamlessly force cold air into our air intake system. Air then flows through our high flow cone air filter, which utilizes an inverted cone design for maximum engine breathing. Our CNC mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe allows for smooth entry of cold air into the engine providing peak power gains ranging from 9-15HP. All of the components included in the CTS air intake system work flawlessly together to provide increased horsepower and torque throughout the entire power band and an aggressive race-inspired sound.
Factory intake is notorious for cracking or completely breaking off, due to brittle plastic inlet pipe. Our high-flow intake replaces all factory parts to give you many years of reliable performance.
- Mandrel-bent aluminum piping with black powder coating
- Reusable air filter with inverted cone design
- 4-Ply silicon connectors with stainless steel clamps
- Precision-fit high flow airbox, compatible with N14 and N18 engines
- MAF delete adapter for MAF-less ROW cars
- PCV hose adapter (not required for all vehicles)
- Gains ranging from 9-15HP
Application Guide, Generation 2 vehicles only with N16 and N18*** engines:
- 2008-2014 – R55 Clubman S
- 2007-2013 – R56 Hatchback S
- 2009-2015 – R57 Convertible S
- 2012-2015 – R58 Coupe S
- 2012-2015 – R59 Roadster S
- 2011-2015 – R60 Countryman S (does not fit LCI 2016 models)
- 2013-2015 – R61 Paceman S (does not fit LCI 2016 models)
NB: WILL NOT FIT CERTAIN 2013+ MODELS WITH MOLDED PCV HOSE CONNECTION ON THE FACTORY INTAKE. Please check installation guide, before ordering.
***On N18 engines, the PCV heater connections must be removed. The factory harness must have resistors installed to avoid the P053A code. We include the resistors but for a more elegant plug-and-play solution, please purchase a Neuspeed part NM.658800.
Can’t find the part you're after?
We can source all CTS parts including those not listed on our website.
2006 - 2013