1-3 Dispatch On In-Stock Items
100% Genuine Quality Parts
Workshop Install Available
- Shipping & Backorder
- Vehicle Fitment
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tyres thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. This Whiteline 24mm 3 point adjustable sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tyre wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
|3 Year / 60,000Kms
1 Sway Bar, 2 Links, 2 Bushings, 2 Saddles, 2 Plates, 2 U-Bolts, 4 Bolts, 8 Washers, 8 Nuts
- The latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness.
- Take control with multi-point adjustment that allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions.
- Sway bar mounts utilise the latest in material formulation technology combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.
- By eliminating flex and compliance associated with original equipment, these high strength links are engineered to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance, increased rigidity and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turn.
- Manufactured from high quality steel and utilise the latest in material formulation technology link bushings ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- This kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty including parts and labour.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new purchase .
|Solid Spring Steel
|3 point adjustable
|Click to Download
|DIY - With specialist tools
Why Adjust Your Whiteline Sway Bar?
How Does A Whiteline Adjustable Sway Bar Work?
Understeer Vs Oversteer Explained
Can’t find the part you're after?
We can source all Whiteline parts including those not listed on our website.